Tuesday, July 25, 2017

And It's Still A Long Time Except For . . .

. . . this Writers Group Observation.

I shared my agony (OK, a little Trumpian exaggeration and yes, Don, I know how you feel about parenthetical comments) with our Writers Group facilitator and she gave me advice which, for the moment at least, I have no intention of following.  (More fool I.  Hi Don.)


But (a big butt as a childhood chum used to say.  Hi again, Don.) it did spark a related thought that I would not have had otherwise and allowed me to submit a short work for publication.  It is something I wrote awhile ago "sharpening the sword", never thinking I would submit it. But (see big etc. above) I added a little something, made some changes, combined this advice with another seemingly unrelated suggestion from another Group member, and mailed it.


The point is (finally) participating actively in my WG has opened an informed possibility, triggered by her comment) I never would have had otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home