Saturday, July 15, 2017

Yes, yes it's been a long time

And I'm sorry about that, but I had a ton of stuff to work out in my own head and I didn't want to burden you with that.  I mean, after all, if you are reading this, you want to hear about obstacles, sure.  That's one of the things that I hope differentiates this blog from the gazillions of others out there.  You get the real emotion from the real guy.

But what you don't need to hear about are insurmountable barriers, and how everything is hopeless, or at least unbearably frustrating.  Phrases such as "I can't stand this anymore," won't appear here.  That sort of thing you can do on your own without my input.

Anyway, I thought all my emotional turmoil, and travelling down totally unnecessary side roads, and trying t answer questions such as "How long is a piece of string?" would be over in a couple of days. And I would publish another sparkling chapter of Dr. Bobby as an interesting way to walk through ups and downs of starting or re-starting your writing.  It wasn't over in a couple of days.  And it will, I think, be more than a couple of days before we see Dr. Bobby and U.R. again, but see them we will. And soon, Well, pretty soon.  Hang in there with this thought - I have been through the valley of the shadow of emotional death, and I'm coming back because I would not, could not, let go.

You do that too.

That'll be $5.00.

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2017 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Paul Bailey said...

I love this blog....it's one of three i read

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home