Monday, April 24, 2017

Catch Up

Just to recap - For the purposes of our blog, a writer is a person who writes to enrich the lives of those who will read your work and your own life as well. 

I have shared my goal -- when someone happens upon my words, they are glad they paused and read them.  I suggested that, if you set your own goal, you will clear much of the static out of your head that is getting in your way.


Third, I suggested you do your very best to find a
Writers' Group and join it.


One of the reasons to join a Group that we haven't talked about is that being in one with regular meetings keeps you writing.  Like one of our members shared with us, she went from having a head filled with potential ideas to a binder filled with actual work.


[To be Continued.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home